General Terms of Sale
ASSAB Tooling Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd
The customer / distributor / business partner is aware of and shall fully comply with all national and international export and re-export control laws and regulations, sanctions and embargoes, as amended from time to time, including without limitation, any restrictions on domestic transactions, brokering services and anti-circumvention prohibitions, that apply directly or indirectly to its activities (including re-sale of our products), as well as our corporate group’s internal resolutions – to the extent made available to the customer / distributor / business partner – in regard to the supply of products or services to specified countries, specified end users or for specified end uses.
1. Please check and confirm the contents of your order. If there are no objections, please notify our company so that we can dispatch the goods on time.
2. This contract is only valid when it is signed and stamped by both the seller and buyer.
3. If there are any amendments to this contract, both parties shall sign a new contract. The contract is invalid, if it is unilaterally amended by either party.
4. Dispute resolution: if both parties have any dispute on this contract, both parties shall try to have a negotiation. In the event that the negotiation is not successful, either party may commence a law suit at the place where the seller is located.
5. Cutting tolerance in dimensions: -1 to +5 mm